Feb 17, 2010

did you find the code???

Yesterday's post was more than a blog post.  It was almost like a Dan Brown novel.  Okay, no where near a Brown novel, but a guy can dream can't he?  Anyway, I digress.  Buried in the blog are clues that the reader, with any degree of intelligence, should be able to find.  Then all you have to do is put the clues together and find the answer, or possibly, answers.  The answer, or answers, do not have to be sports related, since this is not a "sports-only" blog.  The basis for this blog was to get ideas flowing from me to my three readers, and I started using sports as the vehicle to get things going.  I could have used politics, but my friends on the Right and my friends on the Left would feel slighted at times.  (wait, that gives me an idea for another post, not now but real soon!)

I could have set it as gals v. guys; married v. single; tall v. short; weight-challenged v. those who can eat all day and not look it; shirts v. skins (had to throw that one in!), or any other foundation, but since I have been know to have my brain overload on non-essential items (like remembering license plates-why? I still don't know) including sports minutia, I figured why not sports.  Maybe soon I will get into real discussions that will cause my four readers to have to think, create factual responses and then we can get into the importance of TV weather broadcasting, but again, that's another day.

So, see if you can find the clues and solve the encrypted puzzle from yesterday.  Good luck and try not to lose too much sleep over the solution-some of my five readers may!!

2 comments: