Jul 1, 2010

do want this circus called "LeBron" to end soon?

New York Knicks...Chicago Bulls...New Jersey Nets...Miami Heat...LA Clippers...all are feature attractions of the "Cirque de LeBron" otherwise known as "LeBron's Free Agent Magical Mystery Tour" where the real winner will be EVERYONE who wants to stop hearing all of this!!  That's me, me friends, me enemies, me pets, me bill collectors, me anybody!! Don't take this that I want him to leave.  Hardly.  I, like any other die-hard Cleveland sports team fan, want Mr. LBJ to stay in C'Town w/CAVS and complete Mr. Phelps Mission Impossible assignment given to him, "Win an NBA Championship for Cleveland"! What I want to end is the following:

ESPN reports that....
The latest report from Team LeBron's entourage is...
Latest report is that power forward/point guard/center.....
The amount of cap space cleared by....
The group to sway LeBron will include....
The team's promotional presentation will include...

PUUUULLLLEEEZZZZZZ!!! This is going absolutely crazy! "What I have in this bag contains..."  This is getting NUTS!!  I understand the need for LBJ to go on "his college recruitment trips", but nothing, absolutely nothing, is worth all of this.  

Well almost nothing!  Let me win the Power Ball/Mega Millions lottery and I may surpass all of this going to the lottery office to collect my check.  (Hey you don't dream?).

So for the next few days we will have to put up with this, and Lordy-Lordy what will this give us if he decides to....? 

No comments:

Post a Comment